The festival offers a variety of attractions to captivate visitors of all ages!
At the festival, guests have an opportunity to:
– Listen and dance to live music on TWO stages!
– Enjoy UNLIMITED amusement rides!
– Watch a performance by a Polish folk dance group.
– Learn to dance the polonaise (polonez).
– Visit the camp of the 17th century Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
– Witness demonstrations of historic weaponry.
– Try a variety of Polish and American beers.
– Eat authentic Polish cuisine including gołabki, kielbasa, pierogi and more!
– See a replica of a historic Polish house and school in the “Polish Village“.
– Admire artwork by local Polish and Polish-American artists in the Adam Styka Art Exhibit (sponsored by the Polish Heritage Society of Philadelphia).
– Browse the crafters’ and vendors’ village.
– Take a chance on a basket raffle.
– Sample wine from local wineries.
– Purchase a Festival Sweepstakes ticket.
– Learn about Polish history, culture, and traditions.
– …. and much more!